Trailer Repair Technician: IMMEDIATE OPENING - NOW HIRING
- Assit in the assembly of utility trailers received from shipper
- Test all new trailers received from shipper to identify irregularities and test all trailer lighting.
- Trace electrical shortage or disconnects on incoming trailer and customer warranty issues.
- Strip existing defective electrical wiring and install new wiring harness and replace defective lighting.
- In stall new trailer electrical braking components as needed.
- Inspect hubs (idler and Braking Drum) to determine serviceability and replacement as necessary.
- Service axle hub and bearing by repacking adequate grease
- lubricant and adjusting spindle nut end play.
- Repair spindle damage from dry seized bearing by buffing and polishing to salvage axle.
- Remove and replace axles on single and tandem axles trailer as required.
- Install landscape equipment on utility and cargo trailers by drilling and installed bolts and self tapping screws.
- Install E Track on floors and walls of enclosed cargo trailers
- Remove and install trailer couplers with acceptable cutting and welding practices.
- Greet customers with service requirement with an acceptable degree of professionalism, give accurate quotes
and complete service orders.
- As requirement occur perform other duties as required.